ROCKVILLE LASIK CENTERS
- 11200 Rockville Pike Suite 150
Rockville, MD 20852
- 9601 Blackwell Road, Suite 200
Rockville, MD 20850
Rockville Laser Eye Surgery
Are you frustrated with the daily drawbacks of dealing with common vision problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism? While glasses or contacts may have been your go-to option for vision correction, they can be inconvenient. There is another alternative available for people with vision problems. Laser eye surgery is a popular, FDA-approved procedure for addressing the most common vision problems, and it's available at LASIK centers in the Rockville, MD area.
Learn More about LASIK Eye Surgery in Rockville
- Your Free Rockville LASIK Consultation – Considering LASIK in Rockville? Consider booking a free consultation at a local LASIK center to learn more about having the procedure. There's no obligation, and you'll get the opportunity to meet first-hand with your laser eye surgery team. Your consultation is a great place to ask questions, and find out more about the benefits of LASIK.
- Laser Eye Surgery Options – There are a number of laser eye surgery procedures available, in addition to traditional LASIK, and your free consultation is a chance to learn which type of laser eye surgery may be right for your needs. Procedures like Bladeless LASIK and Custom Wavefront LASIK offer unique benefits, as well as PRK surgery. Your laser eye surgery specialist can help you find the right fit for your unique vision correction needs.
- Addressing the Most Common Vision Problems – LASIK eye surgery is FDA-approved to treat the most common vision problems, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Many candidates qualify for LASIK, and you can speak with your specialist to find out what laser eye surgery procedure may be a solution for your vision problem. If you are over 18 years of age, in good overall health, and have had a steady vision prescription for at least one year, then you're off to a great start.
- What to Expect from LASIK – The LASIK procedure itself is brief, typically lasting just about 15 minutes for both eyes, and it's performed on an outpatient basis. You'll have a series of pre-op visits to plan your LASIK procedure, and will receive detailed care instructions for how to care for your eyes after surgery. Throughout the recovery period, there will be regular check-ups with your LASIK surgeon to monitor your recovery, and answer any questions you may have.
- Experience the Benefits of Laser Eye Surgery – Everyone experiences the gift of clearer vision in their own way, and lifestyle freedoms are a big part of why that's the case. Enjoy doing what you love most, without the frustration of dealing with vision problems or the constant baggage of glasses or contact lenses. From savoring simple pleasures to participating in your favorite outdoor activities, the benefits of LASIK reveal themselves in many ways.
How to Schedule Your Free Rockville LASIK Consultation
Learning more about LASIK eye surgery in Rockville, MD starts with scheduling your free consultation at one of the local laser eye surgery centers listed on this page. Your free consultation is an opportunity to discuss your vision care options with an experienced LASIK specialist, learn more about the surgery, and find answers to your key questions. You can schedule your consultation by calling directly, or completing a quick form on your provider's website.