Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, Dr. Brad Ballard, M.D., has performed thousands of laser eye surgery treatments as well as thousands of other eye surgeries. He earned his Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy at West Point and then went on to receive his medical degree from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. He then went on to complete his transitional year internship at Tripler Army Medical Center before completing his Ophthalmology residency at Madigan Army Medical Center, where he served as Chief Resident.
In his free time, Dr. Ballard likes to spend time with his family and coach his kids’ sports teams. He also gives back to the community by volunteering with the PTA and performing pediatric eye exams and screenings at school.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
• United States Military Academy at West Point, B.S.
• Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, M.D.
• Tripler Army Medical Center, Transitional Year Internship
• Madigan Army Medical Center, Ophthalmology Residency
• Colorado Children’s Hospital, Fellowship
MEMBERSHIPS | AFFILIATIONS
• American Academy of Ophthalmology
• American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
• American Medical Association
• Kentucky Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
• Washington Academy of Eye Physicians & Surgeons