PHILADELPHIA LASIK CENTERS
- 600 W. Germantown Pike Suite 160
Plymouth Mtg., PA 19462
- 555 East City Avenue Suite 1010
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Philadelphia Laser Eye Surgery
Tired of relying on glasses and contacts, or simply looking for a more long-term vision solution? If you've been considering LASIK eye surgery in Philadelphia, now is a great time to take the next step and learn more. LASIK is one if most commonly performed elective procedure in North America and is safe and effective for the right candidate. It can be used to address the most common vision problems of adults, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Ahead, we'll lay out the basic details of what you can expect from LASIK vision correction in Philadelphia, and the simple steps you'll need to take in order to schedule your free Philadelphia laser eye surgery evaluation at a local LASIK center.
Learn More about LASIK Eye Surgery in Philadelphia
LASIK eye surgery is a proven and well-established elective procedure. The technology around LASIK is always evolving, with new tools emerging and the refinement of existing tools. Your LASIK surgery specialist in Philadelphia will help you decide which laser eye surgery options best fit your needs.
- Your LASIK Center – Your Philadelphia laser eye surgery free evaluation and your LASIK procedure will take place at your Philadelphia LASIK center. At LASIK centers, the focus is always on laser eye surgery, so you'll also have the benefit of working with an expert staff that specializes specifically in LASIK.
- LASIK Surgery – You may have heard that LASIK is a quick procedure, and that's certainly true. It takes just 15 minutes for both eyes, because much of the planning work happens long before you actually sit down for surgery. After your laser eye surgery in Philadelphia, you get to go home the same day. And the healing process begins as soon as your surgery ends.
- Recovery after LASIK – Everyone recovers at their own individual pace, but the basic guidelines of LASIK recovery show that most people are able to get back to their favorite activities quite quickly. You'll have a series of checkups after LASIK to monitor your healing progress, and these appointments will also allow you to learn more about when you can resume specific activities.
- Laser Eye Surgery Benefits – The big benefit of LASIK vision correction in Philadelphia is of course improved vision health. Your results depend on factors unique to your case, but improvement often means less reliance on glasses or contacts, and more freedom to enjoy your favorite activities without worrying about your vision.
- The Right Option for You – When it comes to your vision, it's important to make an informed decision. During your LASIK evaluation, you'll have the opportunity to speak with your LASIK specialist, review your case, and identify the solution that best fits your needs. Many healthy adults will qualify for LASIK surgery in Philadelphia, and if you don't there are other options that may be a better fit for you.
How to Schedule Your Free LASIK Surgery Evaluation in Philadelphia
Scheduling your free LASIK evaluation in Philadelphia is as simple as picking up the phone, or making a few clicks online. You can reach any of the LASIK providers featured on this page using their listed phone number, or fill out a simple online form to schedule your evaluation. If you have any questions about LASIK vision correction in Philadelphia, now is a great time to write them down. Your evaluation doubles as the perfect time to learn more about LASIK from a trusted, experienced source.