Dr. Christopher A. Williams’s Bio and Credentials
Presently Christopher A. Williams, M.D., is the Division Chief of Ophthalmology and on the Active Staff at Crozer Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pennsylvania. He also is currently an Attending Physician/Surgeon on the active teaching staff at the renowned Wills Eye Hospital where he is also an attending Physician/Surgeon. Dr. Williams has performed thousands of refractive procedures since 1995.
Dr. Williams himself specializes in LASIK (Laser Refractive Surgery), small incision cataract surgery,and glaucoma surgery. He has performed many LASIK procedures including Hyperopic LASIK. He has performed surgery on individuals, such as the artist Mr. Andrew Wyeth and U.S. Congressman, Kurt Weldon. Dr. Williams continues to chair the online education committee for the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Williams’s Education
- Wills Eye Hospital, Research fellowship in Corneal and External Disease
- Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, Ophthalmology residency
- University of Iowa College of Medicine
Additional Certifications, Affiliations, & Memberships
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons