COLUMBUS LASIK CENTERS
- 6670 Perimeter Drive Suite 155
Dublin, OH 43016
- 440 Polaris Parkway, Suite 325
Westerville, OH 43081
Columbus LASIK Eye Surgery
Are you having to deal with common vision problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism? Have you grown tired of dealing with the inconvenience of vision correction devices like glasses and contacts to address those vision problems? For adults with vision problems, there is another solution available close to home. LASIK eye surgery is an FDA-approved procedure for treating vision problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Ahead, you'll learn more about the facts of laser eye surgery, along with how to schedule your free Columbus laser eye surgery evaluation.
Learn More about Laser Eye Surgery in Columbus
LASIK eye surgery is an effective, well-established elective procedure for adults with vision problems. When you visit your Columbus LASIK center, you'll have the opportunity to meet with your laser eye surgery specialist to learn more about treatment options. There are a number of laser eye surgery options available, in order to treat each individuals vision needs.
- Free LASIK Evaluation – Your laser eye surgery journey typically starts with a free evaluation at your Columbus LASIK surgery center of choice. That's where you'll meet your LASIK specialist for the first time, discuss the different laser eye surgery options, and get a complete eye exam to determine the best laser eye surgery procedure for your vision correction. The LASIK evaluation is also a great opportunity to get your questions answered!
- Choosing the Right Laser Eye Surgery Procedure – Your Columbus LASIK center offers a number of laser eye surgery options, to suit the individual needs of each patient. During your free evaluation with your laser eye surgery specialist, you'll learn more about the treatment options available, and work with your specialist to find the right solution for your vision care needs.
- What to Expect from Laser Eye Surgery – Much of the prep work for your LASIK eye surgery takes place before the day of the procedure, when you visit with your laser eye surgery specialist. That's one reason why the actual procedure is brief, taking only about 15 minutes for both eyes. LASIK is an outpatient procedure, so you get to go home the same day.
- Treating the Most Common Vision Problems – LASIK vision correction is FDA-approved to treat the most common vision problems, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. These vision problems occur when the eye can't focus light properly.
- The Benefits of LASIK Surgery – Each individual finds their own way to enjoy the benefits of laser eye surgery, but the most common theme is freedom. The freedom to participate in your favorite activities without worrying about your vision, to take in the little moments that make life special in vivid detail, and to be less reliant on glasses or contact lenses.
- What to Expect after LASIK – After your LASIK procedure is complete, you'll have a series of follow up visits to monitor your healing. These follow-up appointments are very important and must be a priority to ensure proper healing. Your Columbus LASIK specialist will also work with your regular eye doctor to keep records on the healing process.
How to Schedule Your Free LASIK Evaluation in Columbus, OH
Ready to learn more about LASIK in Columbus, Ohio, and discuss your options with an experienced laser eye surgery specialist? Start by scheduling your free evaluation at one of the local Columbus laser eye surgery centers listed on this page. You can schedule your free evaluation with a phone call, or by filling out a brief contact form on your provider's website. Remember that your LASIK evaluation is an excellent opportunity to find answers to your laser eye surgery questions, so it's a good idea to come prepared with any questions you may have.