Dr. Adam Henry Hall Altman’s Bio and Credentials
Adam Altman, M.D. received his Doctorate of Medicine degree from the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and a Master of Science degree from the University of Cincinnati. He completed his Surgical Internship and Ophthalmology Residency with the U.S. Air Force at the San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium. Dr. Altman has been performing refractive surgery since 2019 with a 98% success rate of achieving 20/20 uncorrected vision for his patients. In addition to being a LASIK and refractive surgeon, he is also certified in SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction) surgery. As a native of the Midwest, he is happy to have the opportunity to offer his expertise in the Tri-State area.
Dr. Altman’s Education
- Miami University, B.S.
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, M.S. Physiology
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, M.D.
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, General Surgery Internship
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Ophthalmology Residency
Additional Certifications, Affiliations, & Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Society of Military Ophthalmologists
- American Society of Ophthalmic Trauma
- USAF Commendation Medal recipient
- 15th Aerospace Medicine & Dental Squadron Company Grade Officer of the Year