LOS ANGELES LASIK CENTERS
- 11600 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90025
LASIK Surgery Los Angeles
The Facts on LASIK Eye Surgery in Los Angeles
- LASIK is designed to treat common vision problems, which arise when your eyes focus light incorrectly. Common vision problems include nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Your cornea is the key to how your eyes process light. During the procedure, your LASIK provider will reshape your cornea using a gentle laser.
- LASIK doesn't take long – often as little as 15 minutes. Your surgery will take place at the office of your Los Angeles LASIK provider.
- The process starts with your evaluation, and it doesn't end after surgery. Your LASIK provider will work with your eye doctor to monitor your recovery.