Dr. Paul A. Frascella’s Bio and Credentials
Dr. Paul A. Frascella is Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology, and has been in practice as a general Ophthalmologist since 1994.
Dr. Frascella performed his first LASIK procedure in 1997 and had his own LASIK procedure in 1999 at LasikPlus. Dr. Frascella received his Bachelor’s Degree from Ursinus College and has a Master’s Degree in Biology from Villanova University. He went on to graduate from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine with his D.O. degree. He completed an internship at Atlantic City Medical Center and residency training in Ophthalmology at the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine – Grandview Hospital and Medical Center, Dayton, Ohio.
Dr. Frascella’s Education
- UMDNJ-New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O.
- Ohio University-Grandview Medical Center, Ophthalmology Residency
- Atlantic City Medical Center, Internship
- Villanova University, M.S.
- Ursinus College, B.S.
Additional Certifications, Affiliations, & Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Indiana Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Indiana Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology