Dr. Michael Rom’s Bio and Credentials
Michael Rom, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Rom joined LasikPlus in 2006 and in total, Dr. Rom has performed over 34,000 laser vision corrections.
Dr. Rom believes the whole team at LasikPlus is the reason so many refer their friends for LASIK, from the front office employees to the techs who help before and after each procedure.
In his free time, Dr. Rom enjoys cycling and playing with his children.
“I believe LasikPlus is changing people’s lives daily. It is a great reward in life to help people see better.” – Michael Rom, M.D.
Dr. Rom’s Education
- Witwatersrand University, M.D.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency
Additional Certifications, Affiliations, & Memberships
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Board Certified
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association