Dr. Kenneth Karp’s Bio and Credentials
Kenneth Karp. M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Karp has been performing laser vision correction since 1998 and joined LasikPlus in 2007. In total, Dr. Karp has performed over 10,000 laser vision corrections.
Dr. Karp is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and also serves as a Voluntary Assistant Professor at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute.
In his free time, Dr. Karp enjoys jogging, volunteer work, and spending time with his young children.
“Helping patients with their vision needs is very gratifying to work. LASIK changes peoples’ lives literally in seconds.” – Kenneth Karp, M.D.
Dr. Karp’s Education
- University of Michigan, M.D., Ophthalmology
- Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Fellowship- Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery
- University of Chicago, Residency- Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- University of Michigan, B.S. Integrated Premedical-Medical Program
Additional Certifications, Affiliations, & Memberships
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Board Certified
- American Academy of Ophthalmology