Dr. Jeffrey Karlik’s Bio and Credentials
Jeffrey Karlik, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Karlik has been performing LASIK surgery in Pittsburgh since 1999 and has performed over 30,000 laser vision corrections. Dr. Karlik believes that LasikPlus remains the leader in Laser Vision Correction due to their continued investment in the most advanced technology and their investment in the most competent and caring personnel. In his free time, Dr. Karlik enjoys coaching youth sports and spending time with his wife and four children.
Dr. Karlik’s Education
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, M.D.
- Duquesne University School of Pharmacy, RPH.
- Mercy Hospital Pittsburgh, Medicine Intership
- Saint Francis Medical Center Pittsburgh, Ophthalmology Residency
Additional Certifications, Affiliations, & Memberships
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Board Certified
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- Pittsburgh Ophthalmology Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society