BOSTON LASIK CENTERS
- 400 Fifth Avenue Suite 510
Waltham, MA 02451
- 50 Burlington Mall Rd, Suite 101
Burlington, MA 01803
Laser Eye Surgery Boston
A Few Facts about LASIK Eye Surgery in Boston
- Laser eye surgery treats a number of common vision problems, such as nearsightedness, astigmatism and farsightedness –the three most common vision problems, which occur when eyes don’t focus light correctly.
- LASIK eye surgery uses highly specialized laser technology to gently reshape your cornea, enabling your eye to better process light.
- You’ll have several appointments with your Boston LASIK provider before surgery; the actual procedure only takes about 15 minutes for both eyes.
- Once the procedure has been performed, your laser eye surgery provider will work with your eye doctor to monitor your recovery.