Dr. David Jeng’s Bio and Credentials
David Jeng, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is a general ophthalmologist, who also specializes in retinal disease, especially age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. Dr. Jeng completed his ophthalmology training and residency at the top-10 ranked Doheny Eye Institute/Los Angeles County Hospital of the University of Southern California. Prior to his training, he graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard University and received his medical degree from the Yale University School of Medicine. Following his residency, he completed a fellowship at London’s prestigious Moorfields Eye Hospital. A member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Connecticut Society of Eye Physicians as well as a diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners, Dr. Jeng combines an impressive educational background and deep clinical experience with a strong desire to provide attentive, personalized care to his patients. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, scuba diving, and good food.
Dr. Jeng’s Education
- Yale University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Doheny Eye Institute of the University of Southern California, Residency
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Internship
- Moorfields Eye Hospital, Fellowship
- Harvard University, B.A.
Additional Certifications, Affiliations, & Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Connecticut Society of Eye Physicians
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners