SAN DIEGO LASIK CENTERS
- 8910 University Center Lane Suite 800
La Jolla, CA 92122
- 8881 Fletcher Parkway, Suite 395
La Mesa, CA 91942
Laser Eye Surgery San Diego
Vision problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are very common, and affect people of all ages. While glasses and contacts are helpful in addressing vision problems, they come with drawbacks of their own. For adults with vision problems, there is another solution. Laser eye surgery in San Diego is a safe, effective, and minimally invasive procedure. Your local San Diego LASIK center is your source for laser eye surgery information, and we'll get you started with the basics on what to expect from LASIK, along with how to arrange your free LASIK eye surgery evaluation in San Diego.
What to Expect from LASIK Eye Surgery in San Diego
As we go through the basics of LASIK in San Diego, remember that every case is unique. Your LASIK specialist has the expertise to help you choose the right options for your unique needs, and guide you through each step of the process. Now, let's take a closer look at laser eye surgery in San Diego.
- LASIK Surgery – LASIK eye surgery is performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you get to go home the same day as surgery. It's also a very brief procedure, and only takes about 15 minutes for both eyes. Your LASIK Center – From start to finish, each major step of the laser eye surgery process takes place at your San Diego LASIK center. And the staff at your LASIK center is focused specifically on laser eye surgery.
- LASIK Technology – While LASIK has been delivering results for many years, it remains a very hot area for technological development. New tools are introduced frequently, and the latest advances provide your LASIK specialist with a more accurate picture than ever of your eye's structure. Speak with your LASIK specialist to learn more about the laser eye surgery options.
- Minimal Downtime – While every pair of eyes is unique, the healing process after LASIK typically moves quite quickly. You'll have a series of checkups after your laser eye surgery, and should notice real progress between each visit. Your LASIK specialist will provide instructions on when you can resume specific activities after surgery.
- Who Can Benefit – Laser eye surgery candidates must be at least 18 years of age, and there are some other requirements based on your vision prescription, eye health, and overall health. If you don't qualify specifically for LASIK, don't worry. There may be another vision health solution that is a better fit for your needs.
Scheduling Your Free San Diego LASIK Eye Surgery Evaluation
When you're ready to take the next step, setting up your LASIK eye surgery evaluation in San Diego is an easy process. Simply contact one of the LASIK specialists listed on this page, by making a phone call or filling a quick form on your San Diego LASIK center's website. Your LASIK evaluation is a learning opportunity, as well, so it's a great time to ask any questions you may have about laser eye surgery in San Diego.