HOUSTON LASIK CENTERS
Houston LASIK Eye Surgery
Learn About LASIK in Houston and Vision Correction
- Refraction refers to the way that light is “bent,” or focused, when it enters your eye.
- When light is focused incorrectly, vision problems like astigmatism, nearsightedness, and farsightedness often result.
- Glasses and contacts are used to improve how well your eyes focus light, but they don't address the root problem.
- During vision correction surgery, your LASIK provider will reshape your cornea using a laser to address the vision problem at the source.
- LASIK vision correction won't require a trip to the hospital. It's an outpatient procedure, and it takes place in the office of your Houston LASIK provider.